Plant to Patient
Khiron’s business model is focused on investing in medical and scientific R&D, developing high quality products, and obtaining medical validation to build doctor and patient brand loyalty.
Medical & Scientific R&D:
- Colombian medical institution research partnerships for high prevalence indications.
- Use of medically-validated cannabis strains.
- Internal genetic work by trained agronomists.
- Internationally validated standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Long-term leases on organically cultivated agricultural land.
- Initial 4.5 hectares with an option to increase to 18.0 hectares.
Sourcing good manufacturing practice laboratory (GMP) for production of extracts to ensure first-to-market strategy.
Consulting contracts to obtain medical product extract knowhow.
- Sponsorship of white papers with Colombia’s top medical associations.
- Conference sponsorships and digital communications to raise doctor awareness of medical cannabis.
- Develop friendly web-based information systems to raise patient awareness and build patient database.
- Engagement with Health Service Providers to maximize patient access.