- When did Khiron Life Sciences Corp. go public?
Khiron completed its RTO with Adent Capital Corp. on May 16, 2018 and commenced trading on the TSX Venture on May 24, 2018 under the ticker “KHRN”.
- What is the ticker symbol for Khiron Life Sciences Corp.?
The Company’s shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange (“TSX-V”) under the symbol “KHRN”, the OTCQX Best Market (“OTCQX”) under the symbol “KHRNF” and on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (“FSE”) under the symbol “A2JMXC”.
- Where is the company incorporated?
Khiron Life Sciences Corp. (formerly Adent Capital Corp.) was incorporated under the Business Corporations Act (British Columbia) on May 16, 2012.
Khiron PrivateCo (the operating entity and target company in the RTO Qualifying Transaction) was incorporated on February 17, 2017.
- Who is Khiron’s transfer agent?
TSX Trust Company
- How many shares are issued and outstanding?
Share information and trading information can be found here.
- Are shares in the company currently in a lockup period?
Please refer to our latest AIF on SEDAR for latest share escrow information.
- Where can I find information on Khiron insider ownership?
Total insider holdings are also available in summary format on Yahoo Finance.
- Where are Khiron’s Corporate headquarters?
100 King Street West Suite 1600 Toronto, Ontario M5X 1A9 Canada
- What is Khiron’s fully diluted share count?
Our fully diluted share count is available on our latest corporate presentation.
- Who are Khiron’s independent auditors?
BDO Canada LLP
- What is Khiron’s fiscal year end?
- Where can I find Khiron’s financial reports?
- Khiron’s financial results can be found here.
- Are there equity analyst reports on the company available to send or download?
- Details regarding analyst coverage can be found here.
- Where can I find Khiron ESG Report?
- Sustainability section
- What guidelines does Khiron use for its ESG Report?
Khiron is aligned to international best practices such as: UN Sustainable Development Goals, UN Global Compact, GRI Standards, UN Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights